WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 Hints, Tips
- Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding arena:
Backlash arena: Win the Backlash trophy
ECW arena: Money In The Bank trophy
No Mercy arena: Win the No Mercy trophy
Saturday Night Main Event arena: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy
SummerSlam arena: Win the SummerSlam trophy
Unforgiven arena: Win the Unforgiven trophy
Vengeance arena: Win the Vengeance trophy
WrestleMania 22 arena: Win the WrestleMania trophy
- Legend championships
- Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding championship for purchase at the WWE Shop:
n.W.o. Championship: Win the SummerSlam trophy to unlock the n.W.o. Championship in the WWE Shop for $3.500.
Smoking Skull Championship: Win the Royal Rumble trophy to unlock the Smoking Skull Championship in the WWE Shop for $5.000.
The Hardcore Championship: Win the Superstar Challenge trophy.
- Win the indicated trophy in Season mode to unlock the corresponding legend for purchase at the WWE Shop for $12.000 (except for Jerry Lawler and Tazz, which cost $10.000):
Bam Bam Bigelow: Win the Unforgiven trophy
Bret "Hit Man" Hart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
Cactus Jack: Win the SummerSlam trophy
Dude Love: Win the SummerSlam trophy
Hulk Hogan: Win the WrestleMania trophy
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Win the No Way Out trophy
Mankind: Win the SummerSlam trophy
Mr. Perfect: Win the Backlash trophy
Shane McMahon: Win the Armageddon trophy
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin: Win the Royal Rumble trophy
Tazz: Win the No Way Out trophy
"The Anvil" Jim Neidhart: Win the Survivor Series trophy
The Rock: Win the WrestleMania trophy
- Brand managers
- Eric Bischoff: Successfully complete GM mode with the SmackDown brand ten times.
Paul Heyman: Successfully complete GM mode with the SmackDown brand ten times and RAW five times.
Teddy Long: Successfully complete GM mode with the SmackDown brand five times.
Vince McMahon: Successfully complete GM mode with the RAW brand five times.
- Infinite CAW experience points
- Win the GM Of The Year trophy to get unlimited created wrestler experience points.
- Extra GM mode options
- Win the GM Of The Year trophy to unlock additional GM mode options.
- Diva loading screens
- Win the No Mercy trophy to unlock the Diva loading screens for purchase at the WWE Shop.
- DX tag entrance
- Win the Vengeance trophy to unlock the DX tag entrance for purchase at the WWE Shop.
- SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 Tester challenge
- Successfully complete all fifteen Superstar and fifteen Legend challenges to unlock the SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 Tester challenge.
- World Heavyweight Title in Exhibition mode
- Win the Royal Rumble, defeat JBL at No Way Out, and defeat the Undertaker and Kane at WrestleMania to unlock the World Heavyweight Title in Exhibition mode.
- WWE Championship in Exhibition mode
- To unlock the WWE Championship in Exhibition mode, you must have the title until after Unforgiven. If you are a SmackDown superstar and have the World Heavyweight Title, after WrestleMania or slightly after the Royal Rumble, Teddy Long will trade you to RAW. Your World Heavyweight Title will then change into the WWE Championship.
- Money In The Bank song
- Go to Exhibition mode and start a Money In The Bank match. You will eventually hear the Money In The Bank song by LiL Scrappy and Young Buck.
- Easy money
- Start Season mode with any wrestler. When in the locker room, press B to go to the menu with the limos scene and the "Begin Week", "Difficulty", "Locker Room", etc. options. Change the difficulty to "Legend", select "Begin Week", but do not start the match. Go all the way to the right to where it reads "Multiplayer". You will now see a screen that allows you to add the slots with empty controllers. Insert another controller and you will have a player controlled CPU wrestler. After finishing here, the match should automatically start. Just clothesline and pin and you will win in under ten seconds.
- Easy GM Of The Year trophy
- Start GM mode with two players. Enable the option that allows you to preset the matches automatically, then go to the schedule and confirm the match card. Do the same for the other show. When you are about to do the matches, just simulate all of them. You will then see the news. After that all the matches will automatically be set. Simulate all of them again. Note: You do not need a full roster to do it, because this is being done only for getting the point. Only hire about seven people for three months so your do not waste a lot of money. Continue doing this until the end of the year. At the end Vince will fire the loser and you will get the GM Of The Year trophy.
When selecting your brand in GM mode (SmackDown or RAW), go to the screen to chose who you will be able to pick. Set off all the good people (popularity 80 or higher) then choose your brand . Then, go to the "Roster" option on menu and put them back on and select them. The fans should now start pouring in.
- Easy Money In The Bank trophy
- Take the ladders to the entrance where the superstars come out. Wait with them there until the five other wrestlers come up. Attack them with one, then bring it down to the ring and get the briefcase. If you get knocked off by a superstar, repeat it until you win the match.
To get the case you must set up one ladder under it. Next, take the other ladder and set it up like you would to clothesline someone off the other ladder. Then, run up the slanted one. Once at the top instead of clotheslining, use the Analog-sticks as if you are grabbing the case (press them Up). Once you have the case the ladders will be down. Usually they will only set the ladders up and fight it out at the top of them.
- Easy No Way Out trophy
- In order to win the No Way Out trophy you must win the Royal Rumble in order to go to No Way Out. Do not challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship if you are on SmackDown at the start of the season or you will not enter the Royal Rumble (even if you lose the title at The Rumble), unless you can lose it by Survivor Series. To get the extra $100,000 to spend on items, you must win the Royal Rumble. You will then begin a story line where JBL has a bounty on you for $100,000 to get your #1 contendership at WrestleMania. You will then challenge JBL to a Steel Cage match that puts your #1 contendership on the line if he puts his $100,000 bounty on the line. Booker T will also challenge for it. Ignore his challenge and face JBL in a Steel Cage match. If you win, you will get $100,000 to spend in the locker room and the No Way Out trophy.
- Easy Royal Rumble Legend achievement
- Note: This can also be done with the other Royal Rumble achievements. Enter Create A Superstar mode and select the "New" option, Change the superstar's weight category to "Featherweight" and leave everything else the same. Make sure it is a male superstar. Submit the application then save the superstar. Then, go to the "Copy" option and copy him as many times as possible using all the space out of the thirty you have. Next, start the Royal Rumble match and select "30 Man Rumble". Make sure the difficulty is set to "Legend". Select "The Great Khali" as your character and choose to enter "No.1". Next, select the "Change" option and remove all the superstars currently selected. Replace them with the "default" superstars that you have copied. If you have any left over, put the cruiserweights on the roster (Daivari, Psychosis, etc.). The Royal Rumble should now be very easy, even though it is on the Legend difficulty setting, because Khali is an Ultra Heavyweight and can knock all the other superstars out with one punch. The "default" superstars you have entered cannot hardly cause any damage to Khali because of their Featherweight category, and they have no experience points.
- Easy Season Mode Veteran and Legend achievements
- To get the Season Mode Veteran and Legend achievements without playing on the Hard and Legend difficulty setting, first complete Season mode by winning/defending the title at WrestleMania on the Easy or Normal difficulty setting, then immediately save. At the end of the credits it will say you unlocked the Season Mode Jobber achievement. Then, restart your Xbox 360 and go back into Season mode. Change the difficulty setting to Hard, then view the credits again to unlock the Season Mode Veteran achievement. Repeat this process with the Legend difficulty setting to unlock the Season Mode Legend achievement.
- Hidden weapons in Parking Lot Brawl
- There is a shovel that you can get in the parking lot. Make sure the back of the trash truck is open. Go by it and press the button to pick up a weapon when near to get a shovel.
You can use a tire as a weapon. At the bottom of the screen you will see tires. Walk up to them and press A to grab the tire.
- Fire truck in Parking Lot Brawl
- Irish Whip your opponent to the fire truck's operation console located at the front end of the truck. Press the Right Analog-stick Up to slam your opponent's head against the console, causing the ladder to extend over the fighting area. Move to the ladder on the back of the fire truck and press Y + Left Analog-stick Up to climb it. You can jump here if you wish, or if you have extended the ladder, press Y + Left Analog-stick Up to climb the extended ladder where you can perform a diving move from the bucket.
- More time in Season mode
- Use the following trick to get five to six months out of Season mode. Play on RAW as anybody except Viscera or Kurt Angle. You might be able to use a created superstar. On your first week, Jonathan Coachman will tell you that if you win the next four matches, you will get a title shot. In the storyline, "Taking On The Show", join Big Show as an alliance and win your next four matches. Jonathan Coachman will ask you for a title shot. Answer "No". Then, four weeks away from WrestleMania, you will be in the storyline, "Cleaning Up RAW".
- Spin belt in WWE Championship
- During entrances or celebrations that have the WWE title in it, a small icon will appear in the corner of the screen. Press the button indicated and you will see the WWE title belt's center plate spin.
- Boogeyman appearances
- At the Bar Brawl, Irish Whip your opponent to the television monitors at the top of the stage and perform a strong grapple. The Boogeyman will suddenly appear on every monitor, scaring you and allowing your opponent to do a grapple move on you.
At the Parking Lot Brawl, Irish Whip your opponent to the hearse at the lower left corner of the stage. When your opponent slumps onto the hearse, perform a Quick Grapple. The Boogeyman will appear inside the hearse, scaring you and allowing your opponent a free shot at you.
- Jeff Hardy
- Make Jeff Hardy in your Game. Then Select Matt Hardy to be in a ladder with someone, make sur it is not Jeff Hardy. Put the first ladder in the middle of the ring then put the second ladder laying on the first ladder. Have Matt Hardy run up the ladder to get the tittle, if he does get the tittle then the match should start over and the Jeff Hardy you made will come in. (by Monkeyangel500@email.com)